Saturday, August 15, 2015

Personal intelligence is taking growth exponentially with step I dig into artificial Intelligence - Its a lust

While developing artificial intelligence system. It looks like to me that my own self-intelligence is growing exponentially. I am now able to generate highly complex conclusions with a very strong precision using just small and random information available to me.

------------------------------
At one point, during my middle school life, I wondered how I passed out from previous classes. So, You can guess, It took that long for me to recognize that I am somebody and have a life LOL :).

Still, I remained the dumbest person in all first 8 grades of my school life. My dad was being transferred to new city every few years due to his job. So, It was my dad's effort, Otherwise, No good school in which I studied would have granted me an admission. FYI, I changed three school in this period.

Then there comes a day, I suddenly solved a math problem all by myself and that too happened in a middle of exam. I first time used my brain at the age of mid-15. Learned first time that memorising the curriculum is not the only solution to survive and evolve. Some neurons produced judgement by themselves.
-------------------------------

And here I am now. Since the first time I used my brain, I never turned back and carried away my dependency on school and teachers onto myself. Started learning all by myself and keep on exploring the topics which are highly electric in nature. A kind of addiction developed of learning and knowing everything and solving problems all by myself.

I doubt after 20-25 years from today, the ultimate definition of intelligence possessed by human would come under suspicion and become questionable.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Design Inspiration: lalith.in